Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Career Time a Comin'

So there is about 2 months left until I re-enter the workforce, wow, I can't believe it has been almost a year... it is amazing. I really don't know what I want to do going back though. Do I go back to school and learn stuff? or do I go back into a 9-5 or shiftwork for medium pay? I know for damn sure I never want to step foot into a call centre again.... 10 years is enough there...

I wonder if Long & McQuade is hiring, or should I talk to some pro studios and try going back to work on a part time basis... there are a bunch of options, what will I truly enjoy... the money, I have come to find doesn't matter, what matters most is at home. My family is always near when I am at home, and my music is always on when I am at home. There are a lot of options to go back into it, hell I might take a "Check your brain" job for a bit at the airport, and at least get some cheap flights outta it...

One thing is sure, where I do end up, I want to be involved with music, pretty heavily... I know that it is a very small chance that I will make it as a rockstar (I am not willing to give up my family for music.) So I am starting to look into other options. I love being in front of people, I love performing, I love fixing peoples problems, and with 10 years in sales behind me.. haha I should be a politician...

I am just gonna go back to playing for now. until next time.

guitarsmark

No comments:

Post a Comment